Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Spending Time with My Grands

~~Angel Girl with her dear Great Grandmother~~


~~Baby Boy sharing his SMILE~~


~~Little Man loved climbing up on the step stool beside Grandmother's bed~~


The kids seemed to brighten Great Grandmothers day!

Granny could not get enough of "my babies". She does not remember names, but certainly enjoys their hugs and kisses. This was a wonderful day!


My sweet little man smiled and cooed so much. Granny was not even bothered with all of "sugar" that he constantly shares.


C was getting tired of pictures. This was the best one with all 3 great grands.


LOVE those happy smiles!


We had such a special visit. It was a day I will not forget.
Alzheimer's disease has forever changed my Granny,
but this day it was as if time stood still and she remembered
all the smiles, conversations, laughter, and
the joy of being a wife, mother, grandmother, and great grandmother.


2 comments:

  1. I certainly understand how hard it is to see a Grandmother's health decline. I am so glad that you were able to get some sweet pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you were able to spend this special time with your grandmother and get pictures of the kids with her!

    ReplyDelete