Monday, September 13, 2010

Taking a DEEP breath. . . .

Today I am taking many baby things to be sold at the Fall Mom2mom sale. (Lord willing they will sale!) Can I just say I have tears puddling up in my eyes right now. I am trying to hold them back! But down they pour! What was I thinking when I gathered all of these things Saturday?!?
Exersaucer, bumbo seat, mobile, bath tub, bouncy seat, etc, ETC!!!!!!!! Memories, memories, memories! I think I will take a deep breath and go hug my babies before they grow another second! (And I know all those "things" can be purchased again if they are needed!! ;0) )

2 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY understand! There are some things I just can't part with YET! One day...maybe:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I just found this blog now! And you sold these items back in 2010? So, have you now had to buy more?

    Love you loads!

    Great photos in here.

    Pat
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete