Monday, May 4, 2009

Am I four yet, Momma?




"I am not three, I am four?!?" Today is my sweet Angel Girls birthday! A has been asking daily for the past month, "Am I four yet?". Now the day is here and she is enjoying soaking it all in! It is hard to believe that she entered this world at 8 lbs.,1 oz. and 21 in. long. Look at how big she is now!

My how the time flies! What a precious gift God blessed J and me with! We pray she will continue to grow physically and spiritually this next year of her life! Thank you God for our sweet Angel Girl! Happy Birthday Princess!

5 comments:

  1. I am still learning. . . not sure how to rearrange pics correctly. I tried everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to little Miss A! I cannot believe she is 4 already! The picture of her as a baby is just too precious!

    The blog looks great Lisa...you are doing a good job so far! It does take some trial and error - trust me I know...I am still learning too! FB or call me if you have any questions, I would be glad to try to help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lisa, I found your blog from Amanda's. I am impressed!!!!!!! Wow, time sure does fly by. It seems like not too long ago that your precious little girl was just a tiny little baby. Happy Birthday to her! :-) She is blessed to have two wonderful parents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops, I forgot to sign my name to the previous comment. That comment was from me, Beth. :-)

    ReplyDelete