Friday, August 17, 2012

Catching Up!

So much has happened since my last post.

I am going to end 2010 with pictures. . . . and yes the date for this post is correct. :)


November
Thanksgiving~A time to give THANKS

It was cold, yes even in the south!

Thankful to have Grandma and Grandpa spend Thanksgiving with us!

Father and Son

Cutie Pies~Love the light of the sunset

Ready for MasterClubs



December
Celebrating Pawpa's 60th

Blessing to have College Students over and fellowship with them.
They helped decorate our home for Christmas. It made them all the more excited to have their semester end and ready to head home for Christmas break!

Little Man turned one!!!!

I think he liked his cupcake! ;)

My fingers are still the best thing to have in my mouth!

Opening presents! If only I could get to just the box! Ha!

LOVE that wrinkled little nose!

One year picture

Christmas 2010

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!

Tell me the stories of Jesus, I love to hear. . . .

Thank you Lord for these precious little ones!

WE praise the Lord for a wonderful, FULL, busy year!



Psalm 97:12 “Rejoice in the LORD, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.” (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment