Wednesday, August 22, 2012

2011 part 2

Updating my blog with pictures makes me realize that I must take more pictures of my darlings!  They are growing up extremely too fast to my liking!  :(  Thankful for the precious memories I have captured with my camera!  Now where is that camera. . . 

APRIL


T-Ball "season" ends~A & C had a great time!

Loves feeding himself~Mommy is grateful for a neat eater!

~Blessing # 4 is due December 25~

Little Boys and their trucks

Concentrating on driving Mr. Percy on the lid.  Ha!

:0)

Sweet girl

Celebrating birthdays with Uncle Chad at Pawpa & Mimi's.
Most importantly, celebrating our Lord's Ressurrection!
(And of course, I did not get a picture of everyone before or after church)













My sweet Momma and Daddy



Cooling off!

The BIG kid has to get in on the fun too!

Loves his Cheerios~brother dumped the box.


No comments:

Post a Comment