Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Still Catching up. . . .part 3 of 2011

May


My sweet A turned 6!  Such an exciting time for my girl.  She requested homemade pancakes, strawberries, maple syrup, and CREAM!  Yummo!


Chocolate Cake and SPRINKLES!



Happy Birthday phone call from Uncle Chad~he was just in time!


One excited 6 year old!  (OOPS!  This is the picture I meant to delete, I deleted the picture focused on my sweet girl.  WIll have to change this later!)



My little animal lover was beyond excited when she opened this present!  Little brother is looking forward to playing too.



New rainboots and nightgowns!  Yes, her Jenny needed a new one as well!



JUNE


Summer STAY vacation!  Just a sweet picture of my little man while we took a break!



Big Sis, she had just recouped from her fall at the splash pad.  SO GLAD to have her smiling.




View from our room~I was really struggling with my 24/7 morning sickness and took a rest.




Look closely~this wedding was interupted by ONE AMAZING THUNDERSTORM!  The lightening was beautifully orchestrated by God AND we were thankful to be safe in our hotel room!  This bride and groom had a very memorable wedding!  They were all drenched, running and screaming for the safety of the hotel.  



Sleepy Heads




Cutie Patooties after having their hair cuts!



Loving his popsicle on a HOT summer day.




Looking at pictures of Princess Kate~the youngest just does not see what the big deal is, LET'S GO PLAY!!!!




JULY



Can you find my Angel Girl A?  "I'm so Glad to be an AMERICAN!"




My little beach bum was enjoying the sand but tired of Mommy taking pictures.  I finally got him to look up.  He had no time to smile.  




Loved our morning at the beach!  




Sweet boy!



More to come later.  I really thought I would have 2011 updated last month, but I just have little snippets of time to spend on the computer.  Enjoying the time looking back at last years captured moments but sad at the same time because my sweet children are growing up so quickly.  Off to make memories with my littles!  School is over and it is time to get outside to enjoy this beautiful FALL like weather!  You never know what the temps are going to be like in FL~we could have temps in the 90's next week.  :0)



That they might set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God, but keep his commandments:
Psalm 78:7 

No comments:

Post a Comment