Monday, October 22, 2012

Remembering. . . .

I was not able to blog yesterday and had planned to share a special memory.  
It was a year ago that my dear sis-in-law and friend, Linda, called me.  She was pregnant!  So many emotions flooded her that day!  I remember getting off the phone with her, being in awe and praying for the little babe in her womb.  All Glory to GOD!  You see, she had let go of ever having another little one.  Her only son had just turned 16 and now she finds out she is going to have a baby!  God had blessed her womb once again!  There were many unknowns in the days ahead, but God was in every detail.  Linda began a blog of her sweet baby girl this past February.  It is a journey of joy, faith, sorrow, and a testament of a Loving, Heavenly Father.  Linda desires all Glory to be given to the Lord~during the good and the difficult times.  She shares her heart.  I encourage you to read Linda's story at Our Precious Cayla Joy.  You will be blessed.  You will smile and you will cry.  God is forever faithful and good.  

I was looking at the very FEW, precious pictures I took of our time with Cayla Joy, Linda, Lowell, and Samuel this past June.  So many emotions flood my heart.  Our family is so thankful we were able to love on Cayla Joy.  These were very busy days for Linda.  Her schedule was full of things to do in caring for her precious girl.  I am so thankful I was able to do that with Linda.  We cared for our babies together and talked non-stop.  Precious memories.  

Pray for my dear sister, brother, and nephew.  This is a week of anniversaries for them.  There have been many tears and arms ache to hold Cayla, to rub her forehead, to give her one more kiss.  Cayla Joy is heaven with a new heart.  A new, perfect body.  Her tears have been wiped away~forever.  She is safe in the arms of Jesus.  Sweet Cayla had such a short time here on this earth, but she will never be forgotten.  God is still using her life for His Honor and Glory.  Her mommy, Linda, has that perfect peace that comes with knowing the Lord as her Savior, but there are many tears.  Tears that will heal.  Pray for them today.  It has been 4 months today.

And now I close with some precious memories of our darling niece, Cayla Joy.  She was loved here on earth and what a joy it will be when we are reunited with our Lord and loved ones!
    

Caiden & Collin just loved this girl.  Cayla enjoyed their silliness and kept her eyes on them. 




♥Linda Joy with her precious Cayla Joy♥




Collin could not get enough of his cousin.  He was smitten!





Mommy caring for her sweet Angel Girl.




♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥





Collin was always so concerned for Cayla.♥










We love you Cayla Joy!


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




"As for God, his way is perfect: 
the word of the LORD is tried:
he is a buckler to all those that trust in him."
Psalms 18:30

2 comments:

  1. I just had to tell you that I went to your sister in laws blog and was reading all the posts. I had to stop as I was ignoring life going on around me but I plan to go back later. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean Nikki! I have one napping and my 15 min break is up! :) Back to work! Read and be blessed!

      Delete