Friday, October 5, 2012

Summer memories of 2010. . . .


July


My little Chatterbox


My little Veterinarians~Love my sweet girls hairdo for the morning 
and my sons  bedhead!  Ha!  



What would you like for lunch, Momma?



Yee Haw!




Summertime means we can stay up late and paint!  No schedule. . .




First piano practice.  Her dear Jenny had to join her on this new adventure.




Late night hoola hoopin!  Thankful for my precious husband~he is the best Daddy!  Never to tired to spend time with his kiddos!  




Very focused!




Heehee!  Little Man was so excited.




Baby C fell as he was running down the hallway.  His mouth hit the toy he was carrying just right.  One big lip.  




These pictures were taken 2 days after the big lip incident.  So thankful he did not have a big lip for long.

We took a fun trip downtown.  It sure was a hot morning, but a fun way to end the last day of July.  


LOVE




No comments:

Post a Comment